this is a list of petty complaints about supernatural
- we never get to see interior shots of the impala driving during the day anymore. yeah, I know they’re proud of their state-of-the-art night driving stage setup, but I miss seeing actual scenery going by
- no scars from their zillion injuries
- how were sam and dean in high school at the same time when they’re 4 years 3 months 8 days apart and dean dropped out
- why do they sleep in their clothes all the time
- why don’t they even try to exorcise demons anymore
- seriously they’ve probably killed over a hundred innocent people by now
- they could use that exorcism recording trick why don’t they do that all the time
- why don’t they put devil’s traps in all their bullets like they did with abaddon that one time
- what the fuck happened to the colt
- grand fucking canyon
- which characters get angel resurrections is totally arbitrary
- crowley, the king of hell, spending a season looking for a way into purgatory when there was a portal there in hell this whole time apparently
- so are sam’s powers gone or does he just choose not to use them
- why don’t they ever get recognized when they were nationally wanted like 2 or 3 times
i is for impala"No one gave two craps about her, but they should've. Because this 1967 Chevrolet Impala would turn out to be the most important car... no, the most important object in pretty much the whole universe."
Jo had a moment to think What in God’s name are you doing, Harvelle? before she felt Bela’s sharp teeth clack against hers and her long fingers stroke the skin of Jo’s flushed throat. Bela made a noise of approval and encouragement. When Bela pushed her body against Jo’s, Jo pressed back instinctively, shivering as Bela’s body heat seeped through their clothes and into her skin.
"I didn’t know you liked to play this way," Bela breathed into Jo’s mouth, a grin whispering in the corner of her lips.
"Shut up," Jo hissed back… [xx]